Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 26, 2012


Be Wise Never Use Drugs Or Alcohol

 

Melanie E. Henriquez

 

10/26/2012

 

Per. 3

“Be Wise - Never Use Drugs or Alcohol”

“Be Wise - Never Use Drugs or Alcohol”
Alcohol is not meant for people under the age of 21 and drugs are not intended for anyone at all no matter how old you are. Alcohol used to be illegal but over some hard debating the government has made it legal. On the other hand weed is still illegal in most states but it is a constant argument in congress. But it doesn’t matter whether these two are illegal it still harms your body, mind and soul. Just by doing drugs and drinking alcohol you can not only harm yourself but the other around you as well. Some types of drugs can kill you insintly and others you just have to be addicted to start dying slowly, but not just drugs will kill you but alcohol as well. You can be drinking and driving and get into a terrible car crash and die instantly, but you can also harm or kill others that you crashed into. I have lost one of my grandparents to alcohol because he started drinking at a very young age and didn’t stop until the doctor told him that if he didn’t stop he would die pretty soon... That scared me for life so now that I’m older to understand why my grandpa left I know I will not never ever drinking alcohol at all. Melanie Elizabeth Henriquez (that’s me) is going to stay clean of drugs and alcohol for life not matter who offers her anything. If our ancestors lived full perfect life then I would too, we don’t need these toxins to live life happy.


Stay away from Drugs never drink or smoke anything in your life because it will come back and haunt you!

No comments:

Post a Comment