Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 2, 2012

7


“What I Will Do to Graduate from High School”
 Graduating High School is one of my many goals that I am going to accomplished! My goals are below
1.  Get excellent grades in high school
2. Learn how to drive
3. Get a driver’s license
4. Get fit
5. Stay in cheer
6. Graduate High School
7. Go to college
This would be done with determination and motivation. I am very determine because if I wasn’t I wouldn’t get anywhere and would just stay home freeloading off my parents, and that’s something I don’t want  to happen. I want to be able to buy my mom a beautiful huge house with a pool and everything just for her. I would also want to be able to buy myself two houses one in Los Angeles and one in Miami. My motivation is just thinking of the nice peaceful life would have if I go to a university and get a good career. The
Universities I would like to go to are
University of Santa Barbra
Ucla
Harvard

A way I am trying to get to a university is get as many scholarships as I can to get there by having good grades or maybe I can get scholarships by being in cheer. If that doesn’t work out I can try to join another sport like volleyball or soccer to get a scholarship because I’m really good in a lot of. If I got to college I’m going to be the first one of my brothers to go because I’m the oldest. One of my uncles went to Yale University so I wouldn’t be able to say that I’m going to be the first one to go to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment