Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 7, 2013

27


Effective Study Methods
Part 1
My test study method: When it comes time to study for the test, I usually start 2-3 days before the test. I go through my notes and make flashcards on what was important for those sections, paying special attention to what the teacher said would be on the test there was a review session also, I go through the book and read test stories and add to my flashcards. If there are practice problems or online assignments or old teats, I use those to keep me study for the test as well. Once the test is over I keep the flashcards so that have them for the next test or for the final. Flashcards are a marvelous learning tool. The key to remembering something is to repeat it numerous times-spaced rehearsal. If you forgot something it is because you haven’t repeated it enough for an extended period of time. Reputation is the law to learning, therefor to learn and remember to its mandatory that you repeat over and over again the things you desire to learn or remember. You might think to yourself oh no repeating something. But for example if you want to learn and remember how to play a piano and keep that skill for a very long while you have to repeat it over and over. So practice those things you desire to do and they will stick with you.
Practice-->Proficiency-->Pleasure
The better you remember the more pleasure you obtain from studying and learning.
Choose the Right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment